1.Brightness. The brightness of the LED high bay light includes: brightness: the luminous flux of the illuminant in a unit area of a solid angle unit in a specific direction. Luminous flux: The sum of the amount of light that the illuminator announces per second. Unit: Lumen (Lm), indicating how much the illuminant emits light. The more the illuminating, the larger the lumen number. Then: the larger the lumen number, the more the luminous flux, the higher the brightness of the lamp.
2. The number of life. The key to different quality is the number of lives, and the number of lives is determined by the decline of light. The light decay is small and the life is long.
3. Wavelength. LED high bay lights with the same wavelength, the same color. It is difficult for producers without LED spectrophotometers to produce pure color products.
4.anti-static talent. Anti-static talented LEDs have a long life and are therefore highly priced. Generally, LEDs with antistatic resistance greater than 700V are used for LED high bay lights.
5. Leakage current. The lamp body of the LED high bay light is a unidirectional conductive illuminator. If there is a reverse current, it is called leakage current, and the leakage current is large, so the service life is short.
6. Color temperature. The color temperature is the unit of measure that identifies the color of the light and is indicated by the K value. Yellow light is below 3300k, white light is more than 5300k, and there is a middle color of 3300k-5300k. Customers can choose the light source suitable for color temperature according to their favorite, use environment and the lighting effect and atmosphere to be built.
7. Planning. Each product will have different plans. Different plans are applicable to different purposes. The reliability planning of LED industrial and mining lighting includes: electrical safety, fire safety, environmental safety, mechanical safety, health and safety, and safe use. Time and other elements.