How to choose the height of LED Street Light?
led street lamp has the characteristics of environmental protection, energy saving, zero point fee and so on, many people do not know how to use a few meters of street lamp pole, this also do not knowhow to decide, So here I will teach you how to choose the height of the lamp pole according to your needs.
The height of the street lamp is generally determined by the applied scene
1.A light of one meter is usually 5-6 meters
2.Ordinary street long arm lamp and chandelier 6.5-7.5 m
3. Fast track arc lamps generally not less than 8 m
4. Slow lane arc lamp is generally not less than 6.5 meters.
5. A square lamp usually M-18M 12
6. Urban roads generally M-12M 8
7. Rural road lamps generally M-10M 6
8. Airport terminal and other high-brightness requirements are generally 25-50 M of the scene
The special lamp type is installed according to the design requirements. The formula of one side lighting is H≌L, lighting on both sides HH≌L ,L/2; in which the H is the installation height (m) and the L is the road width (m).